integ
profile
JiaMin
mama
301191
fhps, rvhs, hci
1b2b3a4a 08S6V
og25!
APOLLO :D
rvgg[swallowkfmynah]
rvsc[discocentral]
justmylucklah
mama-ly.
hugs&loveseveryone :D

axe-dee xD

wishlist
live life to the max
face the world with courage, grit and a smile :D

tagboard



affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D:
http://08s6vee.blogspot.com
all you need to know.


besides,theworldislinked:D
onelinkleadstoanother
:D


Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Website Hit Counters
Web Counter
rate
Sunday, August 30, 2009
I read my horoscope in today's Straits Times Lifestyle section, like I do every other day, but today the stars told me I should 'wind down' and relax HAHA I don't rmb the exact phrasing but that was what it meant in essence, and so being my superstitious better-safe-than-sorry self, I am gonna be relaxing a little today (:

It's a gloomy, rainy Sunday - it's paradoxical to the extent of depressing and unnatural.

Aren't Sundays those bright, cheery, SUNny days which mark a beautiful end to a shitty week? Why are the skies raining down on us like this? Why are those cululonimbus clouds blocking out the sun's golden, radiant rays from humanity? WHY WHY WHY!

An optimist would go, OH this isn't a depressing thing. The heavens are washing out the week's evils and sins, so tmr will be a better, brighter and more beautiful day.

When will we stop lying to ourselves? How long more are we going to continue to pretend we're alright?

Why can't we just accept the state we're in, find a way around this mess, and move on from here, albeit being terribly shaken? Have we all lost our willpower and courage?

Sheer grit and determination; it's time to rise to the challenge (:

Okay so anyw, tmr's teachers' day and I think i'll be going back to RV/Fuhua if time permits (: Really excited to be seeing everyone again (: After tt going beebee's house to eat nuggets/mug with 6V (:

Looking out at the rain with a heavy heart, it's the end of the world in my mind..

Mmmmmmmmm. (: Right, I'm gonna go for a social gathering now! (: Social gatherings can't be upside-down unless there's monogamy! (HAHAHAHA if you have no idea what im talking abt you obviously haven't read markcheng's stellar and uproariously hilarious post, go check it out at senza-misura.blogspot.com)

cyaaaaa dears (: